HAALA was founded in 2015 to capitalise on the opportunities for solar energy in Saudi Arabia and to pioneer a progressive employee-owned business model
The company is based in Jeddah with a research hub at KAUST and an ancillary office in London.
- Our name, HAALA, comes from the Arabic term for the solar corona.
- Our focus is on solar PV and solar-diesel hybrid projects in Saudi Arabia and the wider MENA region.
- We are technology agnostic and build custom-designed systems for our clients using the most appropriate components for their needs.
- Our research hub at KAUST enables us to keep up to speed with technological developments, piloting and testing new solutions.
- We work with leading technical consultancies to ensure the highest quality delivery at all times